A Circom starter guide by BattleZips
- Theory <-- basically not started
- Development <-- Current focus
- Circom Language
- SnarkJS <-- current focus
- circomlibjs <-- current focus
- circom-tester <-- todo
- hardhat-circom <-- todo
- Shield CLI
- Ecosystem <-- almost done, need to add/ update more projects
- BattleZips <-- not started but pretty quick
- RollupNC <-- super close to done
- Semaphore <-- potential for inclusion, not guaranteed
This GitBook was released for DevCon Bogota (10.11.22-10.14.22)
This GitBook has three sections.
Theory - What do I need to know to effectively use the Circom/ SnarkJS/ Solidity stack?
Development - How do I use the Circom/ SnarkJS/ Solidity stack?
Ecosystem - What resources exist for me to utilize?